En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies ou technologies équivalentes afin de bénéficier de services adaptés à vos besoins. En savoir plus sur les cookies

Tout savoir sur votre retraite de la sécurité sociale

Purchase of contributions and volunteer contributions

Discover the different measures that may improve your amount of old-age pension

Going abroad

Continued voluntary insurance

You can benefit from the continued voluntary insurance that covers – under certain circumstances - disability and old-age. You must have been mandatorily insured for at least 6 months, and your claim must have been made at latest 6 months after the ending of your mandatory insurance period.

Find out more about the insurance conditions at your local health fund affiliated to your latest place of residence in France.

The Fund for French Citizens Abroad

You can also contribute to the Fund for French Citizens Abroad (Caisse des Français de l’étranger, CFE) to insure yourself for health risks, maternity leave, disability risks, occupational injuries and illness and old-age (pension rant from the Social Security Scheme).

To learn more about the adherence conditions, please contact the CFE.

You have worked abroad

Purchase of contributions

You have worked abroad and you wish to purchase contribution periods at the French General Scheme?

You can also purchase periods of employment that your late spouse has carried out abroad.

Since 2010, the pension amount and the conditions regarding purchase of contributions mirror the provision Payments for Old-Age Pension (Versements pour la retraite).

Equivalent recognised periods

Working periods carried out before April 1, 1983, in France or abroad, that can or could have been purchased as pension contributions, are entitled to be recognised as equivalent periods. When equivalent recognised periods are included in your total pension amount, their calculation is based on the rate alone.

Note globale : 1.0/5 (1 votes)
Noter l'article :